New Appointment System
Due to the Coronavirus pandemic we are operating a new appointment system. Patients cannot enter the practice unless by prior approval directly from our staff. Please do not come unless we have asked you to. For mor information check our page on Coronavirus COVID-19.
Patients can still have access to medical advice by either:
- calling the practice on 01243 826 541 and speaking to a clinician
- submitting an electronic request for medical advice and consultations via eConsult.
Our routine appointments have been restricted to telephone, video or eConsult, and our standard online service has been slightly altered so that face to face appointments are temporarilly unavailable. Both of these services will be fully available again after this national crisis is over.
Your GP practice is open
The way you receive medical care will change
This will mean:
- You will receive most care by telephone or video
- You may need to access services using the NHS app or online
- Your prescriptions will be sent electronically to your chosen pharmacist - you do not need to go to your practice to collect the script
- Your practice will not be prescribing medicines that are available to buy over the counter
Please make sure you:
- Check online to see how your practice is changing
- Do not go to your GP practice unless invited to do so
- If you have symptoms of coronavirus stay at home and follow the latest advice on nhs.uk/coronavirus
Online Services (RESTRICTED)
You can register to book appointments online. To use SystmOnline you will need a Practice ID number and Access ID number which is obtained from the practice, and, in conjunction with a password, will be unique to you. Please ask at reception for more information.
When booking an appointment online, you will see that there are different types of appointments, one is with a GP (called GP to be booked by patient), one is with a Nurse Practitioner (called minor illness only) and one is for blood tests (called Blood test requested by GP).
Please do not book anything other than a minor illness or blood test in the appointments with those names otherwise the appointment will have to be re-booked. It would also be really useful to put a brief description of the reason for the appointment. This will ensure you do not have a wasted journey.
Click on the link below for online prescription requests and appointment booking once you have your login and password.